Her eyes were fixed on the continuous pouring of the rain while leaning on the railing. She wasn't wearing any jacket. She didn't feel cold anyway.
"I heard you don't like the rain?"
She didn't need to turn her head. She knew it was him. Usually, she gets nervous whenever they talk but at that moment, she was comfortable being around him.
"Yep. The rain sucks. I don't know why I hate it now. Before I even walked under the rain. Now, even with just a single drop, I get so uneasy."
"I like it."
She looked his way. He was kind of stretching in place but still watching the rain. She found it cute.
"Do I look silly?" he said then turned to her. His face was glowing. Not blushing, but there's something different with him.
"No." But she smiled. She checked the time. Her class will begin in a few minutes. "I got to get to class." They weren't in the same class.
"Alright. Me too. See you later?" He smiled.
Before she entered the room, she looked back, hoping to catch him looking at her way.
He was.
He even winked.
She just stuck her tongue out.
He laughed.
No comments:
Post a Comment