Tuesday, February 19, 2013

For him.

Hi.

I know it's only been a few days since the first time we talked. I hope you don't really mind that I wanted to be friends with you. I wasn't being honest with you when you asked me how I found your Facebook profile. The truth is, I searched for it. I wanted to know you, not just your name or your school. I want to know you personally (Sorry this just sounds so creepy).

I also told you about people having a crush on you. Well, I'm actually one of them. I know you know that I stare at you across the building. At first, I didn't feel comfortable whenever I catch you looking my way but eventually, I decided to exchange glances with you since there's no harm in it (I guess). You have this feeling on you that makes me want to stare at you all day.

I know I said you looked like the kind who'll punch homos like me but after that small talk we had, I believe you're not like that. You don't judge people based on their gender or appearance. That's a plus one for you (from me lol).

Thank you for the effort in noticing me whenever we get to see each other in the hallways. Sorry, though, for not looking straight in your eyes. I admit I'm too shy and you might see the happiness in my face. I just don't want to scare you away.

There are a lot of things I want to know about you. But I guess the circumstances won't just let me. Or maybe it's fate working its way so our paths won't cross. Nevertheless, thank you for the 'friendship' we have right now.

You don't know how much it makes me happy to know someone like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment