It's been 5 days, 2 hours, 32 minutes, and still counting since she left their apartment.
It was just a misunderstanding that turned into a huge argument.
He knows it's his fault.
But he didn't betray her. He never cheated.
He just needed to clear his mind.
Now, all he's left with is his best friend Johnny.
--
She decided to leave. She felt drained just being with him.
She was concerned about him but she overdid it.
She knows it's her fault.
She became too demanding and controlling.
She needed to clear her mind.
Now, she's alone in a cold motel room.
--
I miss her. I hope she answers her phone soon.
--
I miss him. I hope he'll still forgive me.
--
Her phone rang. She clicked it.
B: "I'm sorry. I know I've been a jerk but please come back. I'm sorry for--"
G: "No, I'm sorry. It's my fault. But let's forget about it."
B: "I miss you..."
G: "I miss you too..."
B: "W-where are you? I'll pick you up."
G: "At a near motel. Hey..."
B: "Yeah?"
G: "I love you and I'm so sorry."
B: "I love you too. Wait for me."
No comments:
Post a Comment